We’re locally owned and family run! Quality always takes precedence over quantity!
Available by reservation only, we offer kayaking tours seven days a week, year-round. See Tour Page for more information. We take a minimum of 2 kayakers.
Keep in mind, this is a two-man operation, if we do not respond immediately to your phone call or email, it’s probably because we’re on the water. As soon as we regain our land legs, we’ll get back to you!
You can go ahead and reserve your tour by clicking the yellow “book now” button next to your favorite tour. Or, if you’d like to do it the old school way and avoid convenience fees, please email us at email@example.com, use the contact form below, or call us at 985-778-5034 or 512-964-9499. Below the contact form is an explanation of the online booking procedure as well as our refund policy.
Free free to contact us with general questions as well!
Here’s a rundown of the process to book online: Go to the page with the description of your desired tour, and click the yellow “book now” button. A box will open up prompting you through the reservation process. You will see:
1) “Select Date.” Click on one of the available green squares days. Gray squares are sold out.
2) “Select Time.” Click the time box that suits you best.
3) “Select Tickets.” Select “2 Paddlers” by tapping the “+” twice or your desired amount.
The system was just updated and has a bug that will sometimes want you to select the tickets before it will allow you to select the time.
4) “Contact Information.” It wants you to fill out each field before moving on.
5) “Questions.” You must complete the fields with the red “*” in order to move to the next step. (You may have to scroll down to see the last questions.) Click the yellow “checkout” button.
6) “Payment Information.” Once this is complete, you’ll receive a receipt of your purchase and a separate email confirming your reservation with all the info you need—where, when, how, etc.
Refund Policy: You’ll receive a 100% refund for cancellations made with 2 days advance-notice (or if we cancel due to bad weather), 75% within 48 hours, and only 50% within 24 hours. No refund if you’re a no show, and no call (within an hour of the appointed time).