We’ve reopened!! We are following all city, state and CDC safety recommendations and have registered with the Louisiana Office of State Fire Marshall.
We put quality and service over quantity!
Available by reservation only, we offer kayaking tours seven days a week, year-round. See Tour Page for more information. We take a minimum of 2 kayakers. Kids of all ages are welcome on our Big Easy Bayou Tour; please let us know of each minor and include their age.
Keep in mind, this is a two-man operation, if we do not respond immediately to your phone call or email, it’s probably because we’re on the water. As soon as we regain our land legs, we’ll get back to you!
You can go ahead and reserve your tour by clicking the yellow “book now” button next to your favorite tour. Or, if you’d like to do it the old school way, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 985-778-5034 or 512-964-9499. Below is an explanation of the online booking procedure as well as our refund policy.
Free free to contact us with general questions as well!
Here’s a rundown of the process to book online: Go to the page with the description of your desired tour, and click the yellow “book now” button. A box will open up prompting you through the reservation process. You will see:
1) “Select Date.” Click on one of the available green squares days. Gray squares are sold out or your number of paddlers doesn’t meet the availability, either not enough spots open or the two-person minimum hasn’t been meet for solo paddlers.
2) “Select Time.” Click the time box that suits you best.
3) “Select Tickets.” Select “2 Paddlers” by tapping the “+” twice or your desired amount.
If the number of paddlers exceeds the availability, it’ll bring you back to the calendar with a new selection of green dates to choose from.
4) “Contact Information.” It wants you to fill out each field before moving on.
5) “Questions.” You must complete the fields with the red “*” in order to move to the next step. (You may have to scroll down to see the last questions.) Click the yellow “checkout” button.
6) “Payment Information.” Once this is complete, you’ll receive a receipt of your purchase and a separate email confirming your reservation with all the info you need—where, when, how, etc.
Refund Policy: You’ll receive a 100% refund for cancellations made with 2 days advance-notice (or if we cancel due to bad weather), 50% within 48 hours, and no refund within 24 hours. You will be charged the full ticket price if you’re a no show, and no call (within two hours of the appointed time).
A Late Fee of $15 per ticket will be charged if you are more than 10 minutes late of your appointed meet-up time.
Covid-19 Precautions We’re Taking
• Groups will not exceed 10 people including guide.
• Sessions booked in advance via online reservation software.
• Guests and staff must wear face coverings. Masks can be removed once on the water keeping 10’ distance from each other. Any other time, masks must be worn.
• Guests and staff will maintain at least 6’ distance from one another.
• Avoid any contact with each other or others’ personal items. Payment and liability waivers completed digitally in advance.
• All equipment will be sanitized before each activity.
• Sanitizer is available for staff and guests. Use frequently, particularly if/when coming into contact with each other or others’ personal items.
• Staff will monitor their body temperature daily.
• Avoid touching your face.
Text message and email is the best way to reach us: email@example.com, 512-964-9499.